Cardboard Furniture is definitely on trend recently. This latest “out of the box” decor trend is starting to capture the hearts of many. It has even become one of most favored materials that designers utilize in styling and accentuating homes and offices. Let me enumerate eight reasons why.
1. It is cost-effective: Who would have thought that material as cheap as a cardboard can ooze with so much elegance when used? What is more, top-notch designers and well-known fashion enthusiasts have started to use and reuse cardboards in creating the most versatile and most innovative decor trends.
2. It’s eco-friendly: Furniture made from cardboard do not pose a threat to the environment. For one thing, they are recyclable materials, which do not have adverse effects on the human health and Mother Nature.
3. It is collapsible: When not in use, the cardboard furniture can be bent or folded. When flattened, it doesn’t need a large space for storage. So, you can break it down and carry it if you need to relocate. You can also stack it up somewhere or toss it in the recycling pile at home.
4. It is easy to assemble: Even if some parts of the furniture are stored for a long time, taking them out and putting each piece together will always be trouble-free. Young and old alike will not have a hard time attaching all its components together as they are mostly simple and uncomplicated.
5. It is portable: For people who are always on the go, this one is for you. You can bring it anywhere with you. It is not only lightweight, but it is also easy to carry. Students who live in a dormitory will surely take a second look at this.
6. It is easy to dispose of: Cardboard furniture can be disposed of in a breeze since they can be folded and can be decomposed easily. You can also donate it to the charities or organizations when you do not see the need for it anymore.
7. It is easy to repair or replace: You do not need to worry if a major component is missing or if one part of the cardboard furniture is damaged because there is always a wide selection of cardboard available for your choosing anytime, anywhere. Also, since it does not cost much, replacing the whole item will not become an issue.
8. It is low maintenance: With furniture made from cardboard, there is little or practically no upkeep to be concerned about. All you need to do is dust it off to maintain its natural state, unlike the traditional furniture which needs to be continually nurtured and cared for.